Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary! 25 Years and counting

Rob suprised me with 25 roses for our anniversary. He had them sent to work, so I caused a stir carrying these beautiful flowers around.

It is hard to believe that on September 3 we've been married 25 years, but I guess the years don't lie. From our meeting at the Baptist Student Union at Auburn University in 1979, to our wedding in 1983 up to now, we've had quite an adventure. Looks like there is a lot more to come too! The arrangement has 25 roses: 24 red to represent our love and one yellow because yellow roses are for friendship, and we are both married to our best friend!

4 comments:

Dianne said...

Congratulations! Beautiful flowers, sweet hubby and lucky to have such a sweet bride. May you have 25 more and then some! Happy Anniversary!

cindy said...

Hey Karen,
Congratulations on your anniversary. Mike and I celebrate 20 at the end of the year; the very end - Dec. 31st! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Now I have to come up with another post!
Cindy

Sharron said...

Congrats, a little late. Very pretty roses. I love the yellow one for friendship.....very sweet. You two make a handsome couple and you both have such a sweet disposition and caring personality! You compliment each other!

Here's wishing you 40 more!

Sharron said...

Hey Karen, your very slow friend has arrived Check out your email for my blog address!
love you!
Sharron