Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just Checking In

I just wanted to put something up here since it has been awhile since I posted. I suppose I'm still getting used to the idea of putting my thoughts out into cyber-land. Well, I've had lots of ideas, but by the time I get to a computer to put them down 'on screen' (since I can't say 'on paper'), I either don't feel like typing so much, or I'm too tired!

Lots of life is going on in the Payne family: Soccer--Will plays for (and practices with) two teams, so we are always going somewhere with soccer stuff in tow.

Church--Rob teaches our Sunday School class and leads the praise and worship portion of our music during morning worship, so he is preparing lessons, music and running praise team rehersals. I facilitate a Wednesday Bible study, and we both are in the adult choir. Will is active in the youth group and plays keyboard for the youth worship band.

Work and school--Well, we all have to go to one or the other several days of the week!

Waiting--We are waiting for the arrival of Avery McKenzie Payne! Mom Chelsea has a due date of 10/11/08, but you know babies; they will come when they want to. Every time my phone rings and it is Chelsea, I have to wonder if this is "the" call. We are hoping Avery will wait until Dad Nathan has taken the LSAT on 10/4. (Please keep him in prayer about that!) Well, keep all of them in prayer about Avery's upcoming arrival. We can't wait to get to know that little girl and hold her in our arms!

No comments: