Wednesday, March 24, 2010

10 Things You Might Not Know

Here is a fun activity that I ran across this morning on a blog I frequently read. I had a good time reading her post and responses from others that she was getting.

What are 10 things - right off the top of your head - that we would only know about you if we knew you really well? 10 random things ranging anywhere on your personal map that make you a tad distinctive? Or just plain weird? Think quickly. Don't go for deep. Go for quirky. Don't try to put them in any kind of order and don't make them long. Just start typing. I'll go first to give you the idea.

Okay, join the fun and leave your list in the comments section here! Thanks for playing!


1. I love the smell of fresh mulch.

2. I'm really not as serious as people seem to think I am.

3. I can ride a unicycle.

4. I LOVE to sing in the car when no one else is with me.

5. As much as I sometimes wish I was, I am not a girly girl.

6. I'd rather spend a beautiful spring Saturday outside raking and gardening than going shopping.

7. HGTV is my favorite TV station.

8. It drives me crazy for my photos to not be in chronological order. (Thanks to digital photography, it is much easier for them to be now.)

9. I do not like Starbucks coffee.

10. I would rather be a landscape architect.

Random and off the top of my head, and with that, I'm off to rake out some flower beds since it is a beautiful day in Alabama for a change!

No comments: