Sunday, November 13, 2011

How do you catch up when you're over a year behind?

Hi everyone out there in blogland...probably just me! I admit I got sidetracked by FaceBook for quite a while. FaceBook is kind of an instant gratification as opposed to blogging which seems to take more time to compose thoughts and write them out. Posting pictures might be a little faster on FaceBook too, but FaceBook doesn't serve as well as a journal. I like journals. I love to read back over entries in old ones. I can relate to where I was in life's journey during that time. I still have journals I wrote in middle school and high school! Granted they weren't long and not a daily thing either, but still I have snippets of the girl I once was.

During thes next few posts I'm going to attempt to bring myself up to speed with where my life is now! The last time I posted was April 2010, so hang on for a quick synopsis of 18, almost 19 months! Don't worry, I think I'm going to review more in pictures than words! :)

No comments: