Friday, October 24, 2008

Artrageous!

Artrageous is the name of the salon I go to every 5 weeks to get my tresses trimmed and my gray covered! I've been going to LaShasta for over 13 years now! She knows how to cut my crazy, curly hair, and boy can she make it straight as a board too! I've even gotten better at straightening it myself because of her instruction! While I was there this morning, I thought this would be an interesting thing to blog. I know everyone out in blog land is dying to see where I get my hair done! (There is sarcasm in that last sentence in case you didn't catch it!) It is just a lot of fun in the salon. Friday mornings are busy and the weekly regulars accept me as if I were there every week too! Of course today I had grandbaby pictures to share with everyone. Everyone oohed and aahed over Avery because, of course she is the prettiest baby ever!

Well, enjoy some pics from this morning! I'm going to take Rob some lunch since he hasn't been able to get away from his office today!
LaShasta is styling Jamie's hair. Jamie only agreed to be photographed from behind until her hair was all styled! I was on my way out, so couldn't stay 'til she was done!


LaShasta and me



Tammy's hair from the back. She had on no make-up and wouldn't let me take a picture of her face, yet she is beautiful even without make-up!

4 comments:

Esthermay Bentley-Goossen said...

I'm amazed at the number of women who blog about their hair (NOT that that's a BAD thinG!) I should be so bold myself.
Nice to meet you via Patty's blog & GodStopFriday.
Happy Weekend!
Kindest Thoughts,
~esthermay

Dianne said...

Love the blog and love seeing where you get your tresses trimmed and colored. Sounds like your salon is lots of fun! Would love to see those girls faces. Maybe next time?

Sharron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharron said...

I think it would be neat to do a "progressive salon experience" , you know like a "Progressive supper" except we would just visit all the salons to see what goes on. It always seems to be a fun place -----I guess making or helping people look good, nice or better is a very rewarding profession!
KayK, you are not old enough to have gray hair.